View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
it's not about what another human thinks or feel, because we ALL are imperfect. i personally don't care what anyone does with their lives. but if I claim to be a "Christian" I join the side of Jehovah God and Jesus, who can save me Soul, or imperfect man, who can't. a "Christian" will either obey Jehovah God's words, or live as he please. which could mean our life ,(James 1:14,15 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death).

if one claim to follow Jesus, then Jesus stated that we must, push ourselves aside and follow him ,(Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me). MANY hear the world of God, but refuse to obey it ,(James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves). what ever a "Christian" do, it should be to the Glory of God ,(1Cor. 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God).

MANY don't either seem to understand what he meant, or just selfishly refuse to. even if MANY refuse to hear it, these are what Jehovah God called "wicked acts." we as "Christians" should walk in the ways that Jesus had shown us. if it means changing ways that unpleases "GOD", then that's what we should do,(Psa. 119:101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word). we shouldn't be into fleshing and worldly love ,(1John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world). but, it's whoever's world.

Thankfully my God is not perceived as you percieve yours