View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 04:19 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
If you are ever unsure if they are the beings I am talking about just check and see if the entity has ever influenced any of your decisions or emotions or energy fields, if the entity has done any one of those you are dealing with a different being, the “dark angels” will never influence anything within you and will only defend from external threats
Hi, thing is we have had most probarbly several "things" in the home and hard for me to distinguish it from one another, they sound different. my love was never believing ghosts etc before all this and i would pretend i did not hear the noise etc but he did and the kids.
i have done several meditations about meeting my spirit guide (is on you tube) and a lot of these times the same being shows up and is never really threatening or give me a reason to be afraid, it is only it's physical appearance and sort of energy to it that is .... different...in lack of a better term.

the sad part is that my brother is, when on the right medication and years before getting diagnosed someone who could be real kind, funny, tender and always super sensitive and real smart, but then he has this other side to him that is real unpleasant and it is like i never know who I am talking to. it is hard to balance things with the medications too and he has basically been in and out of mental hospital for most of his life now, which is tragic, but i am so thankful for the hospital staff and the good work they do. when i was pregnant the hospital staff said he missed me and wanted me to visit and when i came a look change in his eyes and he later said he heard voices that told him to kick me in the stomach because i was not real and my tummy was not real and it kept saying that kick her in the stomach but then he remembered the angel from before who had been there when we got him in (standing beside me, he really thought everyone could see this angel and no one could) and he also kept saying the angel is going to kill him. he thought the angel would kill him in the hospital but then said the last sight he saw was when i left in the corridor the angel left with me, and then he knew it wasn't going to kill him. so when the voices told him to kick me in my stomach when pregnant he remembered the angel and he did not dare to. strangely soon after the visit i went into premature labor but to confess i found it very stressful to see him in this state and also other patients as i was passing by in the corridor, but i remember lying still in hospital bed and suddenly seeing a kind of energy, small things in the air starting to make a figure but then it was gone. In time the premature labors stop and i was sent home, thankfully.

it is perhaps impossible to say what is what, but if the dark angel is behind any of the times i - and my baby - was in need of protection and stepping up i am forever grateful.

(of course today we don't subject ourselves to any dangers, especially in concern for any child, and i know my guy is physically stronger and knows how to bring a guy down if need be, as he too has that in his training, in case my brother would get so sick again he would get violent. i on the other hand can't really do much in that department as i am like half his size)

Last edited by asearcher : 24-07-2020 at 05:40 PM.