View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Master

Maya El …

Tell the individuals in the incredibly primitive groups in the “caveman” era that to pray or hold a ritual for the death of a member, or the birth of a baby, or the health of the group, or the success of tomorrows hunt, or safety as the skies flash and boom … tell them it’s just imagination.

Tell the founders of some of the great religions … Confucius, Krishna, Guru Nanak, Ramananda, Patanjali, Pythagoras, Mahavira, Zoroaster, Joseph Smith, Moses, Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha, SO many others … tell them it was all imagination and they actually mean nothing … here … or elsewhere.

People “form” religions to help explain the mysteries of life. The greater religions are massively tweaked after the exit of the founder … mostly due to the followers being unable to carry the message forward … and … the priestcraft redesigning for better salesmanship.

Consider the very subtle distinction between imagination … and the deep desire to survive and explain the great mysteries of our lives as we face them … from the level of the primitive to whatever you call today’s cultures. The desire to survive is the name of the game … and we will consider and explore our options. If you want to define all of that as imagination … be my guest.

Which of the religions and philosophies actually have nothing to do with ones mental / emotional / physical well-being?

Go to the areas of each of these religions in the astral and mental worlds … tell the followers … it was all imagination … the religion means nothing here or there.

As I stated before … each religion and philosophy holds an element of Truth. It is up to us to uncover, recognize, and use it. If we don’t … we make it much more difficult for ourselves … which in itself … is a lesson.

Considering the human plight is vast and complex … and I will readily admit … imagination *does* have a lot to do with it.

Skepticism pushed to the extreme become cynicism. Skepticism can be quite healthy … assisting in honestly exploring the options in front of you to determine their benefit. Cynicism and a rigid outlook on life most often leads to deception, deep limitation, and restrictive.

Try to let things work *for* you. To throw rocks takes little effort … beneficial and positive endeavor is much harder to tackle.

I do not mean to admonish. I truly do not … and I agree … it’s a scary step. As the title of the posts in this thread … just consider.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Another on-topic post tomorrow or Friday.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -