View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 11:06 PM
Master

Replies & Clarifications Four …

BE …

I should have put this in my earlier response to you …

Two Things …

One … show me where I made any claims against the Eastern religions. All I said was … all religions and philosophies are in sequence along a progressive evolution. What the individual can get out of them is up to the individual.

Two … show me where you can clearly state that I have *not* studied with great teachers … Siddha’s and otherwise … in past lives. Tell me that I have not studied under the “greats” that the current eastern scholars now discuss in their sacred historical texts.

The eastern religions are incredibly familiar to me. There is only one way to gain such familiarity. Studying under the teachers at the time … I left to further my education.

Enough said.

JASG …

An unfoldment is just that … an evolutionary unfoldment. Part of that is yes … discovering that which was right there in front of you all the time. If you have a tiny bean secluded under five bedding mattresses … and the whole conglomeration is right in front of you … it is the wrestling with the mattresses that exposes the bean. It was right in front of you all the time but it was disguised and hidden so you absolutely could *not* see it.

All part of the architecture of the school room.

Janielee …

Trust me … I *will* get to your interests. It’s taking a while … but the pieces are slowly arranging into a recognizable picture. As I stated earlier … I am keeping a list of the queries you put forth. I want to let all of this unfurl in its own way and its own time.

You still are to be commended for your interests.