View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilysbc
Can Christianity and Spirituality coexist within a person’s beliefs?
I consider myself a spiritual person at my core, but I wonder how those beliefs would compromised or looked down upon if I were to say, marry into a Christian family.
There is pressure for me to change my views to a more Western, Christian system and I’m stuck in a place of confusion about what to believe, say, or do.

It is good that you wonder about these before you make commitments. It is also good to make sure the others are thinking as seriously about their commitments.

I think that everybody should always do whatever they think to be right, and not let anybody else bully them into doing differently. You should trust yourself more than everybody else's advice, than any guru or priest, than any book or dogma.

Surely, you'll make mistakes; the secret is not to persist in them, and also to learn from them.

Good luck! (you're so young)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.