View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 12:52 AM
Master

Replies & Clarifications 9 …

I’ve hinted many times in these various posts that the path is “ruthless” … and this is one of the crossroads on it.

I cannot tell you what to do. All I can say is … the tests at this level will shake one to the core. Truth … Greater Reality … Existence … whatever you wish to call IT … goes on … whether we believe in IT’s facets and / or Laws or not.

The difference between what we are told are Masters below the mental realms and those authentic Masters above … is as night-and-day. Authentic Masters are NOT easily found. Most people don’t even know They are here.

What would you have me say … that the Buddhists, Sufis, Neo-Advaitas and Mystic Christians are wrong? Or limited?

I’m not going to say that. Those are the discoveries that one will make on the Path. I will say … that I totally stand by what I have said so far. Without change. Without qualification. And they are neither wrong nor limited … they offer their level of information to those that are interested.

Maybe a better question for you … and others facing this step … what stops you from accepting a Master? What it is … within Self … that would stop you? And … if you have never met an authentic Master … how do you know what They would require of you?

What will you have to face within yourself to “surrender” to a Master?

There are levels of Self that must be faced when dealing with this. For many … there is no other way.

I will give you a hint … “dependency” … is a mental construct.

And “surrender” is not what you think.

But there is much more to it than that.

I have thought about putting in a post on Mastership … but since I am not a Master … it would be only what I could tell you about my interactions with them … what I have been told … what has later turned out to be true … etc. I haven’t figured out if I want to do that yet. I all sounds too much like boasting … and I am NOT one to boast. Far from it. In fact … I would rather be totally secretive and not tell anyone anything … but then that doesn’t offer much of a service to LIFE … does it?

Without a doubt … every one of us on this board … have come across “Masters and Gurus and Teachers” that promised to be able to fulfill us to the end … and it didn’t pan out … for whatever reason. It is not always the students fault. Sometimes the teachers cannot take students into places where they themselves have not been. To make claims is easy. To be able to actually do what an authentic Master can do … can only be done by an authentic Master.

I know there are lots of threads on the board about “doing it on my own” … “not needing a Master” … etc. When I first re-discovered these teachings more than 30 years ago … I wrestled with the same question … and I know better ! It took me a year to finally realize what I was doing … and what was nudging me in that direction.

For all teachers that are known in the above religions and many more … there are those that taught them. They are Not all gone because they have left the Earth Plane. They are just that hard to find. You do not find them on websites.

So … if this makes you uncomfortable janielee … dismiss it. If you’re happy where you are … on we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

ImthatIm … check PM’s.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -