View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

I was raised Anglican and from birth I have been able to see and hear those that have passed. First memories are at the age of 6, but when I had my first Son I can see it with him from the age of 2.

Is it evil, I was told "child never talk on such things" by even the Father of the Church. I too note that being that I am now 56 years of age the times were not ready for open discussions and I might well have landed in a mental institution. We know well the history of the "crafts" over time and how many were put to wrongful death. Even Jesus faced this in the blind eyes of faith and the masses of the times.

I left the church at the age of 13 and went down the darker path that is also in the Bible to have an NDE at 25 that changed the course of my life.

Leviticus 19:31
‘“Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:6
‘“I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

I so can here the Father reading these passages from the bible to me in Sunday School. Its like going back in time. I guess I have been "cut off".

I would always question if God created me and man how come "some" can talk to and see the dead as clearly as the living ? Is it not a "gift" from God I would ask. Not to be told it was mental illness but to get told not to talk about it openly. Yet those of the Church have worked along side me in house clearings and blessings. Calling me in at times to help them with the darker energies.

Times are changing I feel and a lot of that "control" is going.

Lynn