View Single Post
Old 13-11-2021, 01:42 AM
Administrator
Hello All

I have adjusted my hours of work, no more 8 hour days down to 6 a day. No more Sunday's. No hours worked after 6 PM. Down time is key in life, yes money is a requirement but if there is no body there is no money. So its a balance that you have to be able to find.

I have found that balance and I am blessed to have an employer that is willing to work with what I can and can not do. I am working within my limits and I am feeling so much better.

I have been through so much since Covid 19 hit. Too I know that there are many that are far worse off than I and many that have passed away. I am blessed that I am still able to work and able to get out of bed everyday.

I count my blessings. I have a saying. Everyday I wake up with breath from my lungs I am blessed, its better to be in a bit of pain than pushing up Daisey's. Pain lets me know that I am indeed in the land of the living.

The blessings and well wishes here have been so appreciated. I am so fed up with the whole Covid 19 Virus but too there is a reason for it to have come to pass we might never fully understand. What it has done at times is "Slowed us down" and is that a bad thing ?

Blessings that we get past all this in the year that is coming along.

Lynn