View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
I see moderators have deleted 'bums' word. I would like to clarify that Eighty percent population of India lives in villages following agriculture as their prime occupation. These villagers have little education and become very rude on many occasions particularly on political issues, that I do not want to discuss. They have absolutely no knowledge about arts, science, architecture, but leaders among them take decision on such matters.

Be glad about that. If it's the other way around and the masses are all ''highly educated'' (aka 2/3 of them having bogus degrees) and want ''originality'' than you end up with freakish postmodern architecture and ugly modernist blocks. You should be happy that most Indians are working in agriculture. Also, the more people working in agriculture the better, it means less need of large machines and smaller fields per farmer, which creates a varied landscape. Also these people will not be living sedentary urban lives obsessing over nonsense culture. Keep your country agricultural and Hindu.