View Single Post
Old 15-10-2011, 05:23 AM
thunderseed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
Fame and fortune isn't usually requested. Look to the famous- they didn't ask for it. It was seen in them.

Yes it was requested, exactly requested is how it works! on a deeper level and on a more surface level too, these people are naturally the way people who want what they have want to be, if you understand quantum physics and how things are attracted. The things that happen to us are created by us from energy. No person who is famous got there from some half arsed attempt at getting somewhere, and certainly did not get there from attracting negative events and living to poor or low standards. Some famous people do this consciously, while most just have success down to a T subconsciously, because they spent a long time working to get where they wanted to be with firm goals and expectation, but either way the science is exactly the same. And, it could have only been seen in them, if they were sending out those positive vibrations to attract that attention. Fame, success and riches, doesn't just fall on someones lap, it takes work. It is sad how the rest of the world just doesn't know how to use this exact science to get there too, because when done properly, it does work. You can manifest anything you can dream up, but it does take work.

Just rambling about something else:
You know, if you really want to take the law of attraction seriously in getting what you want, they do recommend temporarily giving up any ideas or beliefs of "fate" or "destiny" being a negative force, or even in general, and sticking to the science. As soon as spirituality comes in it gets confusing.
In fact, it is believed we create our own destinies, or own fates, and the belief in high power directing us to go places, really does clash with successfully using the law of attraction. Quantum physics does not believe in a god, it believes we are all that exists.
I'm not saying that belief in a god is wrong, because i am spiritual, not scientific, however the direct layout that works is based on science, no matter how carefully and spiritually it is explained.
I'm just pointing out the obvious where science and spirituality clashes, and that perhaps it is ideal to abandon temporarily, ideas along those lines, if you really want it to work ideally.

It's not as hard to understand how it could be transformed into a spiritual belief, when you can think of all energy being that one spirit and consciousness of creation and high frequencies. But, using quantum physics can really clash with your spirituality as well, it's a real interesting journey that tests your ego mind, because it's easy to slip into selfishness. That being said, the 2 spectrums are kind of difficult to live together (it can be done) im just stating the obvious point, it makes it even harder and confusing to accomplish things.

Personally, i believe in a higher power, as well as oneness, and like to believe that free will can be highly destructive - but the science of getting rich, is not based on any negative idea as such, and in fact done right, it can be very spiritually humbling and can make for a beautiful relationship with god or a higher power, and i can easily see how manifesting is the same as a prayer, that gratitude is so important because of a spiritual reasoning, and that my higher power want's me to excel to my greatest potential in life, which is my destiny, that fate is... life, to my highest good, and that once i am on track to that highest dream and vibrating frequency, that is where i am supposed to be. People get rich permanently when they are bettering the world and are of service and are where they are supposed to be. Those who get rich for selfish reasons, go bankrupt, and have negative things happen to them, and make it more difficult for others to achieve financial freedom. Just some more food for thought.

I really hope your journey to success goes well! You can do it!