View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Master
If you're going to throw it you will only break it into more pieces.
If you want to throw it away, why? A crystal can sometimes break, doesn't mean it doesn't have any energy anymore.
And it's called golden calcite, which is optical and does have rainbows in it. Yellow calcite isn't like that, that is opaque.
You also have pink or clear Iceland spar. I have the most gorgeous golden calcite sphere with loads of rainbows in it!

In any case, I highly doubt it breaking has anything to do with an ambulance siren.
If possible I glue a crystal back together ( I do intuit whether this is the right option or not).
It can be you drained the crystal by overusing it and not limiting the amount of its energy for your display's purpose. I never let my crystals use more than 60-80% of their power lest I don't drain them. And if the purpose is a heavy task which it has to do by itself, without the aid of other crystals, or the crystal is too small for the job, it can get drained and/or break.
In cases of a big task by itself likely 30-40% of its power would be all you can ask, unless you don't mind draining crystals.
In any case, if it is drained, with gentle care and time it might recharge its batteries. Put it on selenite. And we got a full moon coming up, let it bathe in the moonlight.

Even if you replace it for your display, you can still use the pieces of this one.
And you may want to read this before you throw it -which logically breaks it in a great many pieces-,

https://www.bustle.com/life/what-to-do-if-you-break-your-crystal#:~:text=%E2%80%9CCrystals%20break%20for%20 several%20reasons,state%20and%20because%20when%20t hey