View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Master
The way I see it there is not one rule of thumb as it depends on which crystal.
And apart from that it can also vary per day, moment of the day, how you use it, and so on.

Peridot is a very powerful stone, and I don't think many know this? It is so powerful that it supresses other crystals and as such it's a solo crystal.

Since it is so powerful it may not be the right choice for a pendant. But again, that is for now. Next week, tomorrow, next year etc. it can be different.
Maybe for now work with it for shorter periods of time, like holding it for a while, then putting it away.
Also, as a pendant it is likely on or close to the heart and peridot works very powerfully on the (physical) heart (among other things) which may also not be handy and stir up things.

It also strengthens your own power and mastery but... here you may have the connection with what you experience. In order to embody your strength & mastery you'd have to clear out the closet.
If that's the case, that it is helping you get to mastery etc., it may be a better choice to just hold the peridot, or have it close to you, but not wear it for any length of time (yet) as a pendant.

I must say this is one reason why I personally am not so keen on crystals as pendants as you then wear it the whole day, and if busy (work) you won't pay heed to what it actually does to you. Maybe you even put it on without much thought.

In any case, my advise would be to not wear it, but to work with it in other ways and see if it then is okay. Maybe in time you can wear it without a problem.
Also bear in mind other stuff that's going on right now: we have 6 or 7 planets retrograde which has a tremendous effect on us!
It is possible that after this period of many Rx you can wear it without much trouble.

All that is for this crystal for this moment in time.
Like I said, there is no one rule of thumb. (my view)