View Single Post
Old 25-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that we all have the abilities within us but that we do not all open to them and at times its best we might not open to it all. Once that door is open it does not go closed with any ease.

When someone tells me something "I take it with a grain of sand" in that maybe they might know something about me but on many levels I could care less what is known. It is more about being comfortable and content in whom you are as you open to new venues.

I feel that others can "guide" that path but what is truly there within you is up to you to let open and grow. Asking always questions that you truly can get a clear yes and no reply to and to what you want to truly know.

I get a lot that as me on what they have within them, I can read into that but it is not my place to open their personal doors.

I have over the years read, seen live, and watched so much on the topic and I take what works for me from it all and I discard the rest. If the shoe fits my foot I will wear it if its tight I will not wish to wear it. I see it with knowlege too we all have our own path on what we feel is real to us and what is useful to us.

Take it slow let things flow. Do not go around doing investigations as you do not know what you might open to. Take it slow trust in you inner voice and intuition to guide the process.

Lynn