View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan I see where you are going with this. I always referred it the Book of "Ego". And the concept is still exactly as you stated. God or True Self "wrote, planned, chose" it, put all the moments in it and all the lesson to learn from it. And is now reviewing / reading it. Each Ego has a book of their own too. All stored in the Astral, a specific place a lot of people refer to as Akashic Records. But it goes by many names of different beliefs but still the same. Pretty much what you stated. There is no difference other than some of the words.

I also believe that Voice was your True Self, and your True Self sent you back instantly, probably because those Elephants where intruding on his plan. I believe your True Self is not fond of those Elephants, and I don't think my True Self does either. This is awesome, see, how much more alike we are than we are different.

Just a wild question, just to see what you think. You think the True Self, at least for the two of us, is the same entity?