View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You mean in general 'you should start by reading a book...' or do you mean me?

I don't understand your way of reading. I just tune in, and others I know do too. Nothing about helping the reader by building up energy and meet them halfway at all. The one being read does have to open up to the reader, that's it. And even if they don't a reader can read them, but if someone's doesn't want to they just don't. They respect those boundaries.
When that happens, which is not often, I always check in with their HS to see what the person wants on a higher level. If I still get a no I don't read.

I don't see how that's related to chakras btw. I do not tune into any chakra. I just tune in to someone's energy and read.

No, i was mainly advising that op to read more into chakra as it just another way to pour energy into the chakra, also the op posted that the amethyst breaks yet finds more red jasper (unrelated topic).

Yeah you got me way wrong here lol and yes it is off topic but, the meditation can builds up energy using your solar plexus which can help spirit past their message clearer etc images in the mind's eye, sitter dosent need to do anything lol. You also can close yourself by reserving it so that spirits dont keep you up at night etc. You are meeting spirit well attempting to meet half way, sitter dosent need to do anything.

Reason i went into chakra because people tried Thoth hoping for a fast ticket to gain abilities yet lead to bad or disappointed experience. You may already know about it all but other people who are new to spiritual etc read this too.

I just try to share much as possible as it maybe will help others on their own path.