View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
If you are going to go by what psychology says … and what “our current societies” or sociology says … then you are accepting their term(s) for what they have made out of these issues. I would bet … if you looked back 50 years … or 100 years … these so-called psychologists and sociologists definitions are *much* different than what they are now. “Scientific” definitions are always works in the making.
Peculiar to have such a reaction as opposed to allowing something in and feeling.

As for science... when you walk the spiritual path and get a bit further you discover that there is a huge overlap with psychology. Psychology is science.
I am not a fan of science, but they are quickly catching up, and it would benefit everyone and everything if science and the so called alternative would work together hand in hand. Both can complement the other beautifully.
Often science is still very black & white, but Jungian psychology isn't at all, and other science like epigenetics are very advanced and totally gel with the alternative/spiritual/lightworker point of view.
I guesstimate you don't know this, so maybe research that a bit more.

Also, I didn't say "you were wrong", I said "You labelled it wrong" which is not the same thing.
Maybe read a bit better before you knee-jerk then you would've seen I said, "What you write is correct".

It also doesn't bother me that you don't believe people with a clear view of how things work so why you have to add that? I'm only reacting now to explain. What you do with it is up to you.

As for the rest, if you don't understand the importance the inner child trauma and healing that, and don't see / know / feel that doing so is the very foundation of spiritual and personal development then I recommend reading more, asking questions maybe instead of judging. Open your mind, develop your intuition. For which you have to deal with inner child trauma...
Which is btw still not a feminine wound meaning the OP labelled it wrong even though what he said was correct :)