View Single Post
Old 24-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Pinkroses

My Regression Experience

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a past-life regression I tried at home and my initial impressions. Feel free to add your impressions and comments as well. I am curious what others think about this. Here is what I saw:

A girl with a flowing dress and long curly blondish-brown hair. Brown suede on dress. A field of wildflowers. She had a ring of flowers on her head and was riding a white horse. The feelings and thoughts that came to mind were: free, flowing, independent, kind, loving. She rode to meet a man. He had dark hair. Not sure who he was. Someone familiar, someone I know. Couldn't get a good look at him. She cared about him very much. Next, I saw a sword with blood. Saw a grey stone building or castle. Then saw the man chained and taken away. The girl was crying and protesting. A heavy set man with a viking hat with horns was there. I got the impression he was in charge of this event. Another man with lighter hair and blue eyes was with the girl. Possibly her father or a relative. Seemed like medieval times? Or maybe Renaissance period?

Lesson from that scene- “If you love someone too much, they will be taken away from you. Need to be more controlled.”

My impression- This seems like a product of my imagination vs. an actual “past-life” memory. The scene was a bit like "Tangled" meets "Brave" and could very well have been created because of these movies.

Any thoughts?