View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Yes I just read your post again like the yin yang symbol ,but is it imaginary to believe in perfection ,although reality shows imperfection, and yet when we combine the two in love we see that imperfection is actually perfection ,because it is viewed in love, is this just imagination or a divine design to come to a point in perception and spiritual awareness that it is all good. Seeing everything worthy to be transformed. And as said there would be no up without the down. But to finish also its not just transformation every time but also a humble acceptance .

In fairness, one doesn't love up and hate down. We're basically indifferent to what is up and what is down. We don't glorify these with spiritual embellishment. We don't even accept them nor even reject them, and I would argue that in order to accept there is necessarily the acknowledgement of rejection or avoidance. In real live there are those things which are avoided and other things that are accepted. Pure acceptance is the imaginary, and we call sorts these imaginary 'perfections' ideals. Ideals represent 'what we think we really want'. I saw a good video on this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0LGi7js8g