View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 07:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
America is in its ''Fall of Rome'' phase, more concerned with these kind of things than actual science and discovery. ''Math is racist'' is now a mainstream teaching so that means space travel is racist, and I guess it is sexist as well. Unless they start sending loads of women into space. Have a Ladies Night in the sky.

Maybe your time is better spend to convince your own countrymen to start space travel. Why look to America? Your cries are not heard!

You have written a lot of bla bla without touching the real issue of Knowledge. Knowledge about universe is knowledge about God. That is more important than knowing the US President or going to moon. Knowledge about God clears mind of all doubts and confusion.

Like LHC, ARTEMIS is a potential penalty imposed by God on the US, so that it learns its lesson. If America does not listen MY CRY, Nature would break down its pride and push you all in caves like it did in past.

Most of Indians are corrupt and cheat and imitate America. They are planning a manned mission to moon what America Did 60 years ago.

Spending $ 10,000 on TV Adv. can yield popularity overnight but I want Nature to spread knowledge in its own way.