View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 02:58 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Never say never I guess. I started channeling again, but this time with very firm boundaries. I practically couldn't help it because I'm going through more difficult times and I wanted to contact my personal Angels to ask questions about what is to happen in my career/job front. Demons and those from the dark seem forever present and still love to interfere. So, how do you channel without such interference? I demand and command that they are not allowed to speak through me or answer me, and still, they do. I take away their rights to me and I take away their rights to speak through me, but they still come through. It's beyond irritating since it messes up communications and I get the wrong answers.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

I sometimes light a white candle, but typically I channel without the candle. I usually use that in prayer.

Interesting thread LoveWater. I'll share with you what I've learned and maybe it's helpful.

Number one is connecting with the Divine - however you do it, connect with the highest consciousness you can. That creates the protection. You want to be anchored in the light, expressing only light and that brings me to the next point.

Like attracts like, as far as consciousness goes. We attract like-minded people and situations that resonate or mirror what is in us. We wouldn't recognise things in others if they were not in us. So try to live in the light. And we all have the most powerful guide within helping to expose our weaknesses so that we can become aware of them and clean them up, or learn to detach from them - not giving them more power and reinforcing their energy so they go back into our memory storage only to spring up again.

Another extremely important point, especially for people like us who are sensitive to energies, is to consciously ground yourself in your physical body. You can use the root chakra and sacral and navel to do this. You can squeeze the muscles in that area, and breathe into that area. Try to feel your soul really anchored in your physical body, even whilst you are centered in that Divine Light of protection.

Once you are centered in the Light that is the truest you, and grounded in your body, then you can also ask for the support of spiritual beings, and you should have a noble intention for wanting to channel.

Learning reiki helps too.

If some dark energy comes into you, you can learn to quarantine it from your expanded consciousness space. You can look at it without any kind of emotional attachment. You can ignore it. You can send it light. If it is anything "evil" it will run from the light.

How do we remove darkness? By switching on the light. It's that simple.

The problem with people who have mental illness and are psychic is that they have boundary issues, or can't ground in their bodies, or there is some chemical imbalance interfering, or maybe a trauma conditioning in the subconscious mind or in the body impacting. Neocortex has to be online. You need your intellect working properly in order to identify what energy is coming from within your own mind and what energy is coming from some other mind out there.

I don't think that the "sleeping prophet" variety of channelling is a good idea (what Edgar Cacey did). Without this kind of conscious wakeful, watchful attention to what's going on, we would become vulnerable to all kinds of influences in the space.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,
Uma

p.s. drinking alcohol or taking substances can mess big time with safety protocols in channelling. I know shamanic cultures use hallucinogens but first of all they would have spent a lifetime training to do that and I wouldn't personally take anything that would mess with my brain cells.