View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
He hated everyone
There are other people who get brain cancer and there is likely to be other causes which the medical profession does not know why they get brain cancer.

It is sad that this happens. There are only two explanations I can see why. The first is that the person signed off on a soul contract prior to incarnating to have the experience, or the that that much anger and hatred was pent up inside and caused a massive stagnant pool of negative energy trapped inside the body, unable to escape. So, the individual becomes consumed by their own negative emotions that manifest into cancer.

My mother died in early 2019. She died from cancer. It started as bowel cancer that was treated but a couple of years on, she developed it in her kidneys. Another few years had passed and it spread to her liver and lungs. When it had spread to her kidneys, I asked her what she was angry about or who she could not forgive? It was her father who beat her and her sister when she was very young. I said she needed to forgive him and let it go. She couldn't do that, so it consumed her.

Just like the saying goes, "you are what you eat". And my saying is, "Your emotions are the energy you become."

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.