View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 10:29 PM
Master
I of brain going to my local spiritualist church since 2018 I was about to do the development classes last year but thanks for covid-19 it would take away from me
What is a slowly hit my developer bit more further afield
But lately I am getting some really foul-mouthed spirits but I'm worried if I let them go I will get kicked at church I will
I know last weekend I bought a spirit through it was there years ago she was I don't know how I did it put on I was but I apologise for some other stuff she said all I said was it's not me it's what she said and I'm sorry for saying it
It's the ones it is fun mouth spirit it's filthy and Falmouth I am married of letting now off I am married I am married if I let them off I'll get the church I will
I like to work with spirits it is humorous but sometimes they are so naughty and fall moved I try not to laugh but hard not there
If you've Got Talent cards as well use them as a told to practice with because I told by one my friend it's a medium keep using them potential techniques
Go on esty they will help you by spiritual tools you might need to help you along little bit on your back because I have done done this bottles to help me ME20 me along the way
I wish I did not sure if I've years ago and more especially when I was younger because I could have gone further failed on this gift I've got
All I got when I was young it's my head I'm not normal I should be up to view I should be a lot of here it just I am Gifted that's all
All if there was a Hogwarts School like there was in Harry Potter I would have been there by now
Mediums us mediums or like the visits in Harry Potter visit wizards and Harry Potter movies
Gifted because we are born with this gift from an accessorize ancestors and family who got the gift
My mum had the gift my uncle I lost had the gift had a gift her mum had a gift a great grandma had a gift
Out of all of kids my mum I was ok I got the gift my dad was gifted to because it covered if things come through a cup of dict a could predict things that will come true
So you could say I'm more Mumbai like your night Harry Potter
Plus I have brought spiritual candles to help me on my way
These days I am less of a dumbass that used to be go back to 5 years ago and I know I didn't 25 years ago people vomit people treating me like a doormat
I would have been a strong hell of a medium I would have done put that church has turned my life around
I felt like I've been accepted at last and wanted and loved by PayPal understand me because they have brain fluid too
Another thing asked with guides you can sketch them and two of them and name them yourself I did this class online about 4 or 5 years ago but that site as gone now because it's closed down
I'm still in the house all the mediums I will not see their names are the mediums but they taught me I met wanted to of them at my local church I have synonyms because personal for them and me
I hope this was ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔