View Single Post
Old 13-09-2022, 04:40 AM
asearcher

Thanks for commenting AstralTraveller. So if I got this right if my ego is of light but I come from a dark soul the soul wants me dark?

The way I have looked at good and evil, positive of negative, is that without the evil, without the negativity there will be no or too little of spiritual growth (as sad as that seems) like this painful birth to then become of light. I know they stand at opposite ends but to me it looks as if the dark is doing all the hard work and should then not dark really be good, doing something good right? (God my brain gets tired from all these thoughts, LOL). But there is this cast-aside attitude. Without the dark - would there even be good? Does not the good need the dark more if to have more evolved souls coming in?

I have thought about why there is this rejection of the negativity, of evil, when it at the same time is the very thing that help spirits evolve and then not having to be reborn anymore? I understand you can be lost in the dark and it can drain you, keep you trapped, from evolving but me thinking sooner or later one has to try something new and will then do the right thing and then move on, evolve.

Are there any books or something, please, where I could read up on what you describe, the soul being dark? I have looked to try to find stories to be like mine, when me thinking there is so much written of the light, and the heaven, and less to nothing to describe the lower realms? I'm thinking the more we know of this, the more knowledge it is, should it not be a good thing? Or maybe I am being terribly naive. I think if you have unsettled things like trauma, rage, depression = negative emotions, this is the place you go, the lower realms, but it is not about you being good or bad. If we were not meant to have these emotions we would not have them, they would not exist. They're meant to be there for you to feel it for a while and then move on from feeling those. There is a danger when we suppress feelings. Not saying we have to go all crazy with no regard of someone else or ourselves, but denying feelings can't be good. They point at something.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-09-2022 at 03:01 PM.