View Single Post
Old 22-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Master
Since I have a clinical social work post graduate degree (in addition to my primary corporate management/consulting career), I attend continuing education courses for mental health professionals.

There was a recent online continuing education course that discussed ADCs (after death communications) and it was stated that 70% of widows have reported some form of ADC with their departed (disincarnate) spouse. The psychiatric profession now acknowledges ADCs (communication with spirits) and evaluation criteria are now part of the DSM (Diagnostics and Statistics Manual for mental health professionals). In the past, many thought that this was hallucinatory craziness and a mental illness, but now it is being discussed openly among mental health professionals as such communications are actually quite common now. (They were probably equally common in the past but people were afraid to openly discuss them.)

This is a good thread. I think that Spiritism has always existed but people were afraid to share such experiences in the past.