View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
I won't fall into the hero stuff, but won't there always be bad things that happen if these negative beings exist?
This is subject to debate, but basically people say that you attract things that are on the same vibration as you.
To go even beyond, some say that we create our own reality.
In both cases, negative beings exist first in our mind, then in reality. If you don't think negative, if you don't let your mind wander too much, then nothing bad will happen to you.
This is what happens most likely, because unfortunately, you can have people around you making a mess in your mind or reality.

There is even another view, which is: in order to have positive, you need negative. And you need to go beyond the positive / negative view, this is just a construction of our mind, this is how our intellect works, but not how reality works.

But you don't need to worry. If you love nature, then you're good! I mean ... I know plenty of people, the moment they put a step outdoor, they have a mosquito crashing on their face, they start complaining and want to kill any living being around them!