View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingTwin
Thanks Jatd, glad what I write helps somehow! I think it takes time. The TF connection isn't primarily romantic, and as liljean says, we need to try not to let the spiritual awakening that comes with the TF awareness consume us. All other relationships, romantic and otherwise are soulmate connections helping us grow and experience all aspects of life so that we are fully whole and ready to reconnect with our TF when the time comes. So we are actually doing our TF a favour by entering into close, and even romantic, relationships with other people! Everytime we take a positive step forward with our life we spiritually lift our TF and also bring us one step closer to eventual reunion. Reunion of course could be many lifetimes away! But this is not a problem, because it is my understanding that if we reunite before we are truly ready, we will be unbalanced and probably discontent. We need to be full people inside, and able to go on without our TF in the physical, before we can be ready for reunion with them. We have to live our lives, go with the flow and trust in the universe. All will come out in the wash! xx

Hey TT - I like reading your posts, they are postively uplifting