Thread: Walk -ins
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 03:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estah
Hi, a walk-in is a being that is waiting to get to come to humanness and is allowed to use someone elses body to experience it. Usually a walkin will take the helm within when a person cannot continue on with this life and needs a break, it is only when the higher soul allows it. There are a lot of Souls waiting to get a chance to be a human so even a short visit is a huge gift! This is all per Dolores Cannon. I truly believe I have had 2 walk-ins in this lifetime so far.
I don't like how you have to be done with life just to get a New soul a walk in. I had my only walk-in so come in to me when I was 18 years old right after my twin flame broke my heart. I remember laying on the porch crying deep from within my soul, crying out so deeply that my whole life just shattered and I couldn't take it anymore, it was a really traumatic thing to experience at such a young age. Losing my twin flame. Being so hurt that my soul decided to walk out of my body.

I wish there was more people that knew about these things, cuz I didn't understand what was happening to me.