View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 07:18 AM
Master

I stopped being interested in the ideas of Reincarnation along time ago when I realised that people offering proof of other lives that they had so called 'verifiably' lived could so equally be facts and impressions gleaned from what Carl Jung called the Collective Unconscious. A type of soup of everything that has ever happened including individual personalities lived. I realised that I could possibly contact the soul of anybody and say I had lived their life in the physical, biological way and temporal way that we recognise as living a life.

I also became aware that Reincarnation was often used as a place to go, rightly or wrongly for the individual, a place of escape perhaps, to be away from traumas lived through in their lives. But I've since come to realise that Reincarnation in this regard is a place of healing for those who see it that way and I concur with that. But I'm not sure I ever found answers to people
who seemed to me to be disassociated from their own lives instead choosing to see reincarnation as a type of fantasy in which to draw breath from their traumas etc. Unanswered questions really.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 26-10-2022 at 06:29 PM.