View Single Post
Old 26-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Such as the heart..

The current age of spirituality from you humans teaches us that their is a common mis-conception on energy regulation. It is believed that chakras are to open or to close, but the problem is the ones who are saying this are basing their own assertions upon you. Like a teacher telling you that your skirt is to high or low while being in school. Technically, she is right, but her truth is based upon her own identity and represents a social truth - not a universal one. A lot of these same people would tell you in the past that you were not allowed to vote because woman were inferior to men or if your skin was black that you were inferior to your white counterparts. With time, comes changes in thought. If you wish to conform to others always, then I recommend for you to continue on this path.

Another thought however is instead of following the advice from me or others that are external to you on issues like this, why not follow your internal guides who are you. They will never guide you wrong, although depending upon which ones you are connecting to with, they may be growing just like you and are equally learning; however, their intention will always be to benefit you, so you can never go wrong. You turn to places like this for understanding and interpreting their messages if you aren't grasping what they are telling you. Let them tell you what is right.

That being said, it is honestly based upon the individual how open or close their chakras should be. What is right for someone, can be wrong for another. There is no right when it comes to spirituality and that is a hard concept for many to understand. My advice is to turn to the inside for salvation.