View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 06:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Are evil spirits connected with drugs?

Attn Admin: I have a genuine question that I need help with, please don't delete this post because I mention drugs. I am in no way glorifying drugs, I just need some insight. Thanks for your understanding. I tried to post this on Amino and they deleted my post. I just need answers.

This happened when I lived in Everett Washington in July 2020. I was living with my brother and his roommates friend came over around 2 am and with him this really evil energy that I felt. (My brother told me his roommate liked to do m*th.) This energy felt terrifying and it woke me up out of my sleep. I asked my angels to keep me safe and clear the negative energy but I didn't since any relief from the negative energy. I also tries salt, sage and crystals, but none helped. The next day I went to my sister's place to spend the night and I remote viewed what was causing the negative energy and I saw a big black snake coiled around the house. I researched the snake and got that it could have been Apophis from Egyptian lore. Note: I have never done m*th personally but I can sense the negative energy associated with it. Has anyone had similar experiences being around people on m*th?

Last edited by telah777 : 13-03-2021 at 07:15 PM.