Thread: time travel yes
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 07:13 AM
Seeker
I always have the experience that I time travel all the time.

If you simplefy things and see thoughts and choices as the tool to time travel. Not machines or some form of gimmick.

What do you do what you are about to make a choice? You go true all kinds of different sollutions and try to imagine the outcomes. But then you realise there are endless possibilities. This is when you start to overthink. So what do you do next? You choose whatever makes you happiest or makes you feel good, for whatever reason that might be.

So whenever you go back to the past with your thoughts you make it a current moment (time travel) and you reflect on what you could do differently, if you come across such a situation again. At that moment you changed the past, present and the future.
Because their is no past and their is no future their is only NOW.

I recall one situation in my life that supports these thoughts. I was in the middle of a huge braekthrough in my personal development. At that moment I wanted to renew all things in my life and start a whole new one. Because it felt like I did a whole restart of my system and theirfor I didn't really fit in the one I was living in anymore. It totally felt like I was entering a next dimension (the future) because what other explanation could their be what could make me feel this way?

Their was only one huge BUT in this story I have a family kids husband ect the whole shabbam. I couldn't just walk away, well technically you can but I'm not a selfish person and I love my family.

So I saw my new life (future) in my thoughts ( I enter this dimension with my thoughts).
The universe was a huge tease at that time aswell because she even put another person on my path in my real life to start this new dimension (life) with.

But as my thoughts go true this future. Aka other dimension based on the choice that I made to renew my life. In this dimension I was looking back at the past and made a choice in the present. That it would be silly to leave people you love just because you "think" you have to start a new life to follow true on this breaktrough. You can have this breaktrough without changing the current one bases on the knowledged I gathered while walking true the future.

So that for me is traveling true dimension or time with only my thoughts. Seeing choices as the key to another dimensions.
And sometimes you can be so aware of these other dimensions that you feel torn apart and very very confused. Because every choice you make, if it feels good, is the right one and like I said these possibilities are endless..