View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 09:12 AM
Master
Today my partner woke up and expressed he had this grumpy feeling in him. I acknowledged it as he expressed it and asked him to further clarify its presence. “It’s like I’m ok, but if someone was to say something to rub me up the wrong way, I’d deck them” lol. (I discerned to take this slow). The night before when I hugged him, I felt his tears in me. I noticed, let them pass through me. While out driving, we stopped and I felt guided to take him in a walk to a nature spot. While walking, I saw a grove of trees and suggested we walk through them, hug them and let the angst and thick molasses (sensation) in his back and front torso go..he giggled but then I encouraged him to really be with the trees. As soon as he did, something released and he felt clear. He later shared, he felt like something took it from him..he said he asked the tree to take it from him. He felt in the next moment a vibration throb his body and then it ceased..we then walked through a Bosquet of trees, the same type of tree, his childhood memory of a favourite tree had within him.