View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 04:53 AM
Guide

My perspective on your first question is that it wouldn’t be exactly the same, but follow the same theme and route. As these are some of the themes Spirit is exploring in humanity, we are bound to have some very similar occurrences.

I’ll leave this next question on powers to Sparrow or others, as my knowledge of it is somewhat limited. But for starters, some unusual abilities do exist through cultivation of thought and energy mechanics, which is aided by meditative arts.

Physical state is just as real as Spirit state or others. To say it’s a manifestation is just like saying it’s a branch of the great tree of creation. If you liken creation to a tree, I would say you could call Creator the root, Spirit the trunk, and places like ours the branches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Sparrow

I have another question (or 3)

Do you know why or how a person can experience (effectively) the same event or circumstance in life - different players, same scene/scenario?

Do you think there is such a thing as spiritual power - if there is a powerful (genuine) spiritual being, what would such a person be able to do in this human life?

You mentioned before there are things not known beyond the physical. If the physical is a manifestation, where is the real energy happening and playing?

With kind thanks for your time, energy and attention.

Namaste,

JL