View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I belong somewhere...

I don't know how to get there or what this place even is. Most people on here would probably say my true self. I've been doing all I know how to do for years now.

I've mostly followed the teachings of Bashar and Abraham Hicks. The only way for me is doing things that make me happy for their own sake. For now that has left me living with my mom, without a car or money. I don't even care about those things as long as I can feel right.

I'm mostly dissatisfied with my activities on a daily basis. I've done my best and I'm tired of even asking for help. I've asked the Universe for help and clarity and guidance untold numbers of times with all my heart. And all I ever get back is blankness... maybe some quirky little occurrence I can spin into possibly believing it was a message.

I want to change but I don't know how. All I know how is to lay in bed and watch TV shows until an opportunity pops up for me to jump on. I know how to take opportunities. I've done it many times and acted on many things when I had the resources.