View Single Post
Old 18-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
I was late getting up this morning - overslept, catching up on 100 years missed sleep - need to be up early training, wifes back at work soon up at 7... All I know tinnitus was up when I get information and I was tired with oversleeping and not paying attention - so straight up - I know I'll go have chat, talk it over with angels assigned to trees, see what ive missed info wise - so off I went...

All I know at this point its about covid - so I get up, on the bike and I went to go to see the collage kids - see some normality, laughing not fearing and 'survey/observe' whats going on covid wise with attitudes, this I knew at this time go and observe - yes covid I still got my eye on you, you might laugh -

My threads here have been closed and ones disappeared, no matter, but its all been said on the healing page, you got all the info here first - the main one on the power of the mind gone - but the destruct one page 19 is where the mind power info is now - and ive got action going on, with many other forums and a local website teaching/showing people how to be stronger, we're coming for you covid, people will be wiser and immune systems stronger and on guard...

If the information had come to me 'direct' early hours with just what to write, as it normally does when tin's up then it wouldn't have involved this thread would it - i'd have been on other forums with this, because I would have known - and as we all know sometimes/many times things happen for a reason...

Anyway I went to see my tree angels this morning near to all those collage kids... so on bike pull up to the first tree, put my hand to the tree still on the bike good morning Angels might not be able to talk long, kids about they'll be looking - oh look at that man he's talking to a tree' - dum de dum, don't look at him - this is that man I was telling you about talks to trees, whatever you do don't smile at him - head down - look on your phones , nothing new there then is there...

All I knew was today was about covid then later after my discussions by 2 trees, messaging on this thread - 'two items', share info and keep it lighthearted...

So 'observing' I seen mums coming back from taking kids to school glum faces - probably focusing on things to do, and collage kids about 16 yrs olds majority having a right good laugh 'and' senior aged people walking dogs, lot of those, the majority having a good laugh also...

And yes some of this info should be on a covid page, but it represents trees as well, so why not here... So if anyone else goes have a chat and gets results, don't forget to let us know... Bet no one else admits to talking to trees but I bet some do, and why not - what's to lose, everything to gain - not in hearing, but knowing 'solutions' to problems...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 19-11-2020 at 09:21 AM.