View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Master
I was awake early this morning tinnitus ringing is up a notch, so I go into my SPC procedure, thats focusing on one object 10 seconds hold it, then again - usually silencing the mind in no time, and guidance comes in as in 'knowing something' immediately, but this morning nothing, or was there - because you don't always hear, and don't always know straight away as this proves to me...

So tins been niggling for a while this morning, its put me in a determined mood, it's annoying so I drag my my grumpy attitude system 'mind'body'spirit' and chuck it on the bike - and do you know the suns shining and people here in 2nd day of lockdown, you wouldn't know it - people everywhere getting kids to school many of them, and not a one good morning or a smile, which is unusual of recent times - many times things happen for a reason don't they - in this case no smiles for me this morning then this...

l rode through the park, then the collage and speak to my Tree Angels - put my hand to the tree, balancing on my bike and say good morning Angel, what a start to the day ive had...

I was telling the tree angels 'two trees' different places, i was saying I got up in a right grumpy mood - and when talking by the 2nd tree, I begin to realise, I think its all about this you know - bringing the thread back up again to remind people - those hippies knew a thing or two all those years ago - the go hug a tree lot...

I'll just say this to all here while it comes to mind - when you go about your day, its important as one of many things I learned from the great Paramahansa Yogananda - is keeping good company, is so important... I'll add this bit if you are high vibrational being, then being in bad/aggressive company 'dark energy' can hit you like a rocket launcher - I just wanted to remind people of that, so avoid arguments when possible...

So there I am at the first of two main/mature trees - and I say hello Angel how are you today, and good morning to you - and I say this because people don't know how to talk things over with an Angel as a friend, let alone remember to say good morning...

And do you know after the chats last bit back home, its like another world everyone smiling, and so many good mornings on the last stretch of road through the housing estate... its amazing how a day can develop, 'when you listen'...

I said to my Angels only last night - we caught up with everything at the moment, you got any plans for tomorrow, and yes this'll be it... You can't please everyone with something like this, but I hope some, or many will enjoy reading it - anyone struggling with something and finding a solution, go find a favorite tree to hug and have a chat - share some problems, some answers might come immediately, not in hearing, but knowing... have a good day/evening everyone...