View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Master
Tree Angel... I take the time to write this because it might help someone or many...

When speaking in voice or in mind to my Angels.Guides,Higher Self 'my personal support' I will sometimes talk to them individually or sometimes/many times refer to them as 'my angels' because they are all my angels, on 'my side' - all of them... I was thinking wouldn't it be useful and so helpful if they could set up an emailing service 'and I just been saying to them a while ago' I'm going to write this, bring a smile to 'some' peoples faces. An email in a morning 'hi this is your angels' this is what we would like you to do today, have a nice day and be careful of such and such, dangers and pot holes along your way - wouldn't that be better, wouldn't it!! just a bit....... make life so much smoother... i'll suggest that later, that would be a shock to the system to get one...

A 'hundred' nights of good sleeps - very occasional 'off one' for me recently... but then 3 nights ago another uncomfortable one - ok it happens and its not troubled mind I teach that locally - and then another last night gone up a gear... So what's that about - troublesome ones dream wise full of difficulty and confusion - ring any bells that last bit with many of you...

So I decided as my Angels don't give me specific instructions all the time - I would go out on my bike and stop by two of my favorite trees and get a 2nd opinion from the angels assigned to them IMO - which is exactly what i'm thinking is what was meant to happen and then write about it here... So I did this and I spoke to first Angel, chatted and said 'so what do you think' as I talked it over, and then to the next and wished them a good day... Cleared my head and maybe some guidance going on there, that's happened before...

Song lets get it started in here, kept going through my mind on bike as in lets get some action to why 2 uncomfortable nights, brain like a fog - go talk to tree Angels - I say come on head let's get moving and drag this body around... and of course troublesome dreams can be because your mind/brain is on overload, which is why I went out steady shopping and in nature yesterday with wife and little dog - but still last night another troubling confusing dream - which leads to this... And i'm hoping this is what i'm to pass on and get a nice sleep tonight - and help others...

Link to Difficult Dream issues - https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=135939

Just as i'm part way into getting this post ready, I went out in the garden get a skinny cig - and I will say something like we are getting there with this message angels 'what do you think' - and I am not talking about grammar on it or spelling but the general idea of whats to be written - and they will tell me, not as in hearing but 'knowing' i will then know and correct anything missed...

And I might also say to them, ive been below par with energy 'its been a tough day angels' dragged this weary body around for 'another day' - bet some here can relate to that one... Anyway this is to help people struggling with issues - just go and sit and have a chat - what's to loose, then everything to gain... have a good day, feeling a little stronger... 1313 on the post 'again' on views right at this very moment, hello Archangel Metatron - there's a double double thank you Sir, you're approval i'm hoping...

And for any doubters on here whether 13 is lucky or not - in 2012 when I used to turn the TV off, so many times it would read 00.13 a ridiculous amount of times... worried me so much - then a few years later I had a visit from Metatron early hours, showing me his name and a 13 circle cube... Have a good day everyone - anyone struggling with something, go hug that tree or just sit by it and chat away, everything to gain...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 06-09-2020 at 08:34 PM.