View Single Post
Old 14-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Master
I saw this thread the other day, and after a quick look I thought, maybe some of this is correct in some way... but had no intention on commenting on it.

Today I was going for my mid afternoon walk with my wife and little lad 'dog' to the park - and I decided to run something past her.. So i told her I had 'spiritual instructions' just before our walk, and she is beginning to believe me with instructions I get, and told her about this new thread that appeared on SFs about someone said they had thought about an acorn, suggesting in 'my opinion' a possible tree as a Guide - and her reply was the same as many on here might say, yeah right.

This is the first time 'ever' I have had instructions in midday, its usually early hours, the beautiful swirling energy comes to me with eyes closed while awake, gorgeous blue it is, then a circle of pure blue - and I 'listen' not as in hearing but 'knowing' and I get instructions/guidance... and in this case 'the tree'...

So this is what I now know/think - trees are alive and have a soul - probably located in its trunk, the same as our spirit, in 'my opinion' is located in the belly alongside the 2nd brain... Your information in my opinion is correct, your Guide could have/was a tree in a former life, or still is who here knows?

I was not given any particular information about 'your' particular case - but I now know that trees have a soul/spirit for as long as it lives, then moves on as we do... By the way after the blue subsided, one of my cherished songs, which I am going to have at my church service one day came on the radio 'how great thou art' - coincidence some will say, not me I know its a sign to share information.

Hope this might help in some way...