Thread: Heart
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Running, thanks again for your thanks and for your thoughts as well.
I agree with what you're saying about stainless...more and more, there is no thought that is not right-aligned...and if it does momentarily arise on rare occasion, it is as if it is a by-product or a faded image that has no real connection to you...in which case it simply disappears back into nothingness.

Occasionally, I still have this one fear of embarassing myself that still randomly recurs in my mind's eye when I am engaged in some deep inner reflection, LOL...it is a shame thing and I understand it connects to situations where I have been either shamed, abused and/or neglected for the simple act of existing and being, and for the (for some) almost unforgiveable acts of hope, faith, grace, simple love, and engagement. Mostly in childhood but a few ongoing situations in adulthood as well.

It's all to do with deeply buried obstacles that seek to hinder the deepening of equanimity and self-love, which can linger long after the heart is first awakened or quickened in its outward expansion toward others. This little odd scene, this bizarre little fear of being shamed in the offering of kindness and of being brutalised and treated unkindly in return...sometimes I just think, oh for God's sake, LOL...where does it still come from?

Because it's not as if the world ends, regardless, eh, even if I physically died...much less if in this body and this momentary existence I am abused or mistreated physically, emotionally, or spiritually. All that I was has already long since given way to all that I am...moments, months, lifetimes...it's all the same. So aside from pointing me to heart healing, which is ongoing as an act of service to all, it's of no use to me

It's almost comical now really, LOL... This one thing recurs to remind me we are all still human. That, and hunger, and fatigue, LOL... It just pops up once in a while to distract me from my real work and I gently push it aside.

Peace & blessings, friend
7L

Im not sure exactly what your thoughts on this are from re reading your post

The idea that there is a right thought and a wrong thought is the problem. As long as that goes on there is a battleground going on in the mind. Doesnt mean i act on the ones i dont wish to. But i dont give them any power over me.

I just wanted to make that clear from my opinion. Cauelse i dont think anything holds people back more than that imo.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4