Thread: Heart
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar3n
I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern. I was just asking for clarification on what you meant, it is difficult to gather the point you are trying to make.

No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini. Thank you for sharing your insight.

So if your wanting the point doesn't that flow through the content itself?

You were asking more about whether it was personal experience? Or whether I was instructing? How does that serve you in understanding deeper my point?

So that seems to fit a more a need to know why I was sharing what I did, more than what the meaning of my understanding was about that is how I am seeing the point your wishing to gather.

So naturally that made me curious as to why you might ask such questions around sharing...

How does that serve you through knowing either?

Perhaps you would like to speak further about this or not. It is up to you. I am wanting to understand you more so by asking this.

Quote:
No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini

Do you want to share your view then about them if your someone more clear about all this? You may offer more insight to the picture here if you do have clarity in you?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder