View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 07:27 AM
Master

Ap youtube really does work

Listing to ap youtube really does work. I have been practicing every day, week after week, month after month and I keep telling myself I can ap, I can do it. Finally I ap this afternoon. I did not have a sleep. I practiced in the afternoon like I always do. The first ap youtube I listened to this afternoon I heard loud snores. My mouth was closed and I knew I was close to ap but I did not succeed.

I tried again and I played the ap youtube. It was a short time the youtube was on and I aped. I got up and stood up on my legs. I knew I succeeded and I was out of my body. I could not see anything. I kept saying I can see until I could see clearly. I went out of the room to go outside and I flew high in the sky. Then I woke up. My ap experience could have been better. I forgot to say awareness now. If I was more aware I am sure it would have been a lot better.

It is a shame I cannot tell my husband about my experience. He does not believe in ap. He thinks I was dreaming. I will not tell my family about it as well as they do not believe. I could tell my brother. I know he would believe me but he would tell his family and everyone he comes into contact with. I do not want to feel like a freak. At least I have the forum to tell my experience.
We can all ap. I am not special. It is practice, knowing you can ap and not giving up.