View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 05:34 AM
Master

Sounds to me like a very powerful connection. Deep connections take place between people beyond time. What you might have perceived is “the eternal moment.” It is my experience that we all live and have our being in the eternal moment.

Millions of years can pass but in the grand cosmic scheme of things it all happens in one moment. As human being we mark time by motion, but metaphysics teaches that all motion is circular or spiral. So it does not surprise me that you perceived orbs.

I have perceived the eternal now many times, everything else within the here and now is but a dance of shadow and light. Things come into being within the here and now they peak, they fall, and then they disappear. This is the cosmic dance.

We can have the experience of time standing still with someone else or alone all by ourselves. Often when it is with someone else it has to do with attraction or connection. Love, or even infatuation, is timeless. Orbs depict completeness, the whole; the circle is healing and completeness, and an orb is basically a circular globe.

Here I am just sharing my perspective, what you experienced may or may not be related to what I have said, as what I have said is the interpretation of my own experience of what I call “the eternal now,” or eternal moment.