View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
I agree.

@Crwydryn...You know that they are not your perfect match. You answered your own question. But, that does not mean that they aren't in your life for a reason.

I dated someone yrs ago that I knew from the get-go that it wasn't meant to last, but that there was a reason for it (for us meeting and being together at that moment) and I still do. And, I still cherish that experience to this day.

@FairyCrystal...I've heard of that type of visualization before. Interesting.
Possibly, it's working with the Law of Attraction. If you do these things consistently, it changes your vibe, opens you up to people (and men of course), it shows you how you (should) feel in the right relationship.
In my case, I had sort of lost track of what the benefits of a partner/relationship would be. The added value so to speak, other than him putting the bin out once a week and fixing the fence instead of me (LOL).
Doing these visualisation made me feel again what the added value is. It helped open my heart again.
I'm not there yet, I still have some resistance. But working on it. And it truly does help!
The ONLY bummer I discovered from doing this ... I started to really really really really (did I say really?) miss a man in my life Because it felt so d***** good, and feeling what it is like to have a man in my life, made me acutely aware of what I don't have at the mo.