Thread: Being blind....
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
The question was , can people blind from birth dream in colour or see images through 3rd eye ...spiritually speaking of course .

If you look up "seeing without eyes", "extra-ocular vision", or such, there are videos, websites, books, that claim (and show) that it is possible to perceive images and colors, including reading, playing ping-pong, ... with your eyes covered. So, those people perceive the visual information in a different way than through their eyes.

I've seen at least a couple of videos in which partially blind people, after some training, could do activities they couldn't do before. I believe those were genuine.

If we reincarnate, and if we can access our past life memories, it seems that those born blind could use regression to get an idea about what seeing means, and what colors are. I haven't read or seen anybody talking about this, but it seems a good hypothesis to investigate.

I think that the 3rd-eye isn't an "eye", but a psychic-sense, a method of self-hypnosis to access altered-states of consciousness.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.