View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
I have heard this several times that we come here to learn what we have not learned in other lives; so a person reincarnates again and again to learn lessons, and they keep repeating life after life if i do not learn, for example to learn about compassion i face many situations and circumstances, but if i dont learn, when i die and reincarnate again i will be put in circumstances where i need to learn them..

well my question is how do i find what is that i need to learn, i do face many situations at work, at home everyday i face many challenges big, small, they all are very different, how do i know what lesson i learnt or not?

Perhaps no one person will ever know what their purpose of being here is for, if indeed there is a purpose. I have read books where spiritual evolved teachers suggest if we don't learn something in this lifetime, there is no need to come back to experience the same circumstances.

There is also no guarantee of re incarnation. When we die, we have had evidence from those people in the spirit world that our spirit can continue to progress and learn in the spirit world, so we have all of eternity to learn and evolve spiritually if we so choose. As for our soul learning, another facet or new personality will one day be born into the physical world to experience whatever our soul needs to experience at that time.

It's my understanding that life experiences are simply cause and effect in motion. Therefore karma is an ongoing process rather than a punishment.
With this in mind we can come to realise that it's how we personally interact with others that will have an effect on our lives in one way or another on this side of life as well as in the life hereafter. In doing this we become responsible for everything we say and do, accepting at the same time the overall consequences our actions whatever they may be have on us in the process.