View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Experiencer
Hmm I'm a bit confused about this topic to be honest.
I'm not sure if what happens to me is an out of body experience or if it is my dream body, or astral body or what lol
Also these experiences happen to me on their own and I usually don't want it to happen cuz I wake up in sleep paralysis. It's gotten less scary and easier to deal with but I still prefer not to experience it, it's also been happening way more often.
Usually when I sleep in till noon, usually between the hours of 8am and 12am I tend to wake up in sleep paralysis with my astral body(I'm not sure if that's the proper name) trying to leave my body. I feel my feet floating out and it usually gets stuck around my neck area. I could will myself out if I try hard enough but I choose not to, instead I try to wake up and I sometimes end up lucid dreaming.
It only happens to me when I sleep in around this time or when I take a nap during the day. I think sleep paralysis is start to astral travel or something because at the beginning when it started happening to me I couldn't move at all but then I will myself to move my arms and then my legs. There have been times when my body just leaves and I feel like I'm traveling in a tunnel but I try to keep my eyes close lol I need to get over the fear of the unknown because I do want to explore all of the things that you mentioned.

Maybe try taking a nap during the day with the intention of astral traveling before waking up.