View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Pathfinder
Well thanks to that fear, you did stumbled into a brand new world by accident.

Obviously you were ready for it, and it worked because now you have desire to explore more!

Over the past 3 years I had been actively doing/researching/updating different methods to achieve more out of bodies by myself and by my own control.

In total I had 10 out of bodies. 100% conscious and aware in another body and reality. I know by experience this is real.

This is my feedback of what didn't work, so you don't have to waste time doing this:

1 - Intense force of will to separate while meditating doesn't work. (you are glued)

2 - Being too pasive while meditating doesn't work (you fall sleep)

3 - Sleeping more hours to catch a REM cycle to do a technique doesn't work (you forget it)

All of my 10 success come from this pattern:

- Meditation for 1 hour in the middle of the night (after 4 hours of sleep). Without any goal other than enjoying the meditation itself.

- After that I went back to bed with an amazing mind state ready to sleep.

- Then "out of the blue" BANG I was out of body automatically

So.... I think that success comes from

FIRST being on a good vibrational state (after meditating)

SECOND you have to put your physical body to sleep

THIRD your own subconsciousness will automatically give yourself and out of body experience like an X% of chances (still don't have enough data to put that metric)

This is why right now I will meditate for 1 hour BEFORE going to sleep with binaureal beats, and follow this method.

Because waking up in the middle of the night is just hard, and ruins my sleep patterns to go for work the next day.

I want a daily action plan.

As you can see, I am deadly serious with this, because it is the most important thing in life.

The more out of bodies you are able to do = The more freedom you will have forever.

Imagine just all the fun you can have with this, all the answers of your past lives of yourself, future probabilities, other universes, aliens life forms, higher dimensions.

But is up to us to demand it.

Make your daily action plan, and never give up.