View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
smart phone communication

This sort of happened to me a few months ago we had a new neighbour across the way he looked a lot younger then me and had mixed race friends and family come know and then although id never got a chance to speak to him, i feel this is something he tried to do with my mobile phone on his passing, the one morning i was getting ready to go out i grabbed hold of my mobile phone but for some reason the touch screen would not work it was as if it had frozen i was getting a little frustrated and i said to my self oh damn it il have to sw it off to reboot it when a set of of triple 666 flashed up on the screen i thought what the as i was about to walk out the door a saw a small crowd of people around my neighbours flat and there was this black ambulance i knew right away what it was , you cannot really say anything to the relatives as it is a very sensitive time for them a passing of a relative but that's not the weirdest thing six month prior to this happening i had a dream i was this person, i even remember what he was saying as he crossed over he thought he was been taken by the devil and that it was the devils work i have no proof what he died from but i suspect but you cannot prove it. all i know is what the other side looks like during our earth day its very black and white and two dimensional since spirit does not have eyes like a physical person this see with there higher mind and are very telepathic i remember this because i was not mind wiped i came into this life with help from control but that is another story