View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 04:13 PM
Master
Bracelets and rings are weird things, hihi. They can be impractical, like when you clean or do work outdoors you have to remove them.
I've worn 8-10 silver bracelets -all at once- for years on end. Loved it! And then one day for no apparent reason it irritated me and I haven't worn them in ages.
I had a ring that I wore every day, day and night actually, and one day the same thing happened as with the bracelets: it irritated me literally & figuratively. Somehow it felt confining? Really odd.

So to now feel like wearing my crystal bracelets is unusual for me as well. I have been wearing the shungite every day since I bought it. And now the hessonite on the left.

I also wear a pendant every day which is something I didn't do in the past. But a pendant isn't in the way when I clean, do outdoor work etc.
It has been a large open silver Celtic Raven pendant for years as Raven was my power animal.
I took it off when he left me. Didn't feel right anymore to wear the pendant after that even though it's gorgeous.

It's similar to this one, but mine is more elaborate as I have the large version and this is the small one:

Now it's been mostly my larimar and a 2nd pearl pendant on the same chain for close to 8 years now I think.
Which are these: