View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 04:25 PM
Master

@Unseeking Seeker Thank you for your time and for your answer, there were a few occasions in which the dissolution of self happened naturally without a resistance. For example, most NDEs happen with no resistance for the one experiencing it, in fact, people wish to totally let go of this world and continue into the Light, I've been in such a situation and I was ready to cross over.

I think the reason I am having a hard time it is because this is happening consciously, totally consciously, at will, no sudden heightened consciousness, I see the vastness of Self and " embrace" it, so even though there's no sense of me the human aspect is still there, the blank state.

Your experiences are amazing, clearly you've seen much, to you, it came naturally, as I get it from your words, but to me it feels that I am carrying myself over there, on my own strength and will. Like, literally, opening Heaven's gate on my own and not through some sort of a mystical experience which I had and have many.

Thank you for giving the example of your experiences so that I too can follow your example and embrace the vastness of self completely.